Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"My wife talks too much" – Husband tells court, wants 4-year marriage dissolved




Wasiu Yusuf, a resident of Edun part of Ilorin, on Tuesday told an Ilorin Area Court that his wife, Aminat, talks an excessive amount of and wants his marriage to her dissolved on this ground.

The 37-year-old man, who prayed the court to dissolve the four-year-old marriage, said:

“My partner reveals all our family affairs to her friends, colleagues and business associates as a result of her talkative nature.''
Continue after the break.


The petitioner told the court that his wife could not keep the household secret from the public.
In accordance with him, their marriage was contracted in 2009 and had produced one male child, Wahab.

“My Lord, I need a finish to this marriage because I cannot tolerate her talkative habit anymore,” said the complainant.

The defendant, however, objected to the divorce prayer on the causes that she was still enthusiastic about the marriage.

“My lord, I promise to remain mute on my children issue for the sake of my marriage,” she said.

Aminat prayed the court for an adjournment allow her to produce reconciliatory moves. The presiding judge, Ibrahim Abdulquadri, adjourned the case to Nov. 7 for possible amicable settlement between the parties or continuation of hearing. (NAN)

1 comment:

  1. D husband should give her d 2nd chance 4 d sake of d children.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook