Friday, October 4, 2013

Photos: Ese Walters Having funs in London After Her $-ex Scandal With COZA Pastor Biodun



 So for recent weeks I have experienced the maximum block EVER! I tried and tried to create but just couldn't. My inner critics kept telling me I was done writing. Words kept flooding my head but anytime I sat facing my laptop, I struggled. “What do I write?” “How do I write?” “Does it sound right? I decided then to alter focus and give writing a break.
See more photos when you continue after the break.
 I looked over my bucket list, which I wrote about 3 years ago and one of the things I wanted to complete before I die, was skydiving. Weird huh? Well, it had been on the list and I knew at some point I would need to do it. Remembering that our theme for 2013 is “just do it” I decided to just go ahead and do it. I booked the date for the first of October 2013.

I thought it would be my very own means of celebrating my Country's 53rd Independence. ‘An Independence Day Jump'I tagged it. Hehe. So, come Oct 1st, I journeyed to Cambridge from London to partake in what some would call a daredevil feat. I was the only one who didn't include family or supporters to view or cheer me on. My cousin said, “I'm not coming to view you die.” LOL. I agree with people who'd once called me ‘crazy,' I really am crazy.

To all or any interested in skydiving, take it from me, it's sooooo worth it. It has been a life altering experience for me. And the rush? Oh my… In place of running as a result and wishing, JUST DO IT! It'd change something about you. Believe me, I KNOW! Cheers to the freaking week y'al!









No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook