Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wonderful Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'mr Muscle' (PHOTOS)




How incredible is the actual story with this man who had been so near to committing suicide because of overweight (you will agree with me that western people are typically depressed to commit suicide compared to the African people who will daily live with the phrase,'he go better')

The transformation is dramatic is currently nicknamed Mr Muscles and now a renowned personal trainer but in addition has found a beautiful blonde girlfriend, Morgan, who he's been dating for about year and a half.

Continue after the break.


In describing the his overweight experience, he said:'By the age of 21, I weighed 22 stone. I used to venture out but, one night, a lady came up if you ask me and asked me to leave the bar I was in. I asked why and she said I was making her and her friends feel sick.'I'd also find myself eating sandwiches or just around four slices of white bread late during the night since the drinking made me hungry.'

Though Mike previously had several jobs including car valeting and as a store security guard his increasing weight soon meant he was unable to work and he became increasingly isolated

Hiding from the planet in his bedroom, Mike would order alcohol online and contain it delivered to his home, wasting his days watching television and browsing the internet.

'I live at home and I'd generally have cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and then whatever my mum cooked for dinner.
'The weight gain originated in the alcohol. I'd drink a whole bottle of whisky and about six cans of lager every night.
 'If I ran out of whisky I really could drink around 18 cans of lager, so I was consuming about 3,000 calories in alcohol every day.

Mike says that losing weight has given him a life and is urging others not to get into the same situation he found himself in

Mike decided to participate in a gymnasium to tone up properly - and enjoyed working out so much he strove to create his career.
Demonstrating his new found body confidence Mike has shared his progress on his Facebook page, posting some pictures of himself throughout his dramatic weight loss alongside the caption ‘Trained my f****** Bottom off!'.

In reaction to the highly complimentary comments Mike says he feels he still has some way to go in honing his physique.
‘Done well doesn't seem to cut it. One hell of an accomplishment,' one message read. Mike responded: ‘Thanks everyone, really appreciate the kind words.

‘Have a long way to go yet, gotta (sic) pack on more muscle to fill that skin. Just gonna (sic) take time and effort. Need my head in the right place to finish the fight.'
Mike even offers posted images of his new healthy lifestyle with pictures of high-protein snacks and bread as well as hard at work in the gym.

'I try and consume about 250g of protein per day now and eat only what you will describe as clean food,' Mike told MailOnline.
'I do treat myself to the sporadic take away and a couple of beers at the weekends but I never get drunk anymore.' he says.

He explained:'One night, while hearing Guns N'Roses, I told myself, "What type of a life is this?"
'I had terrible pains but I was too scared to go to the gym and do anything about my weight, as people pointed and laughed at me in the street.
'
'I had wasted everything and lost everything and the only real person who could do something about it is me,' he said.

Mike ordered a cross-trainer on the internet, set it down in his room and set to work and he gradually accumulated his stamina to three one-hour sessions each day and stopped drinking altogether.

Mike said:'Every session on the cross-trainer wound up with me taking my XXXXL dripping wet T-shirt off and just looking down at my belly crying. But, every time, I picked myself up and carried on.'

It took 18 months for Mike, now 31, to get rid of 18 stone. But he was quit with a major problem – his loose skin.
'I felt just like disgusting as I did when I weighed 33 stone. I needed to accomplish something, and I finished up investing in skin on my stomach and upper arms to be removed.'

'Losing weight has not just given me a fresh lease of life, it's actually given me a life,' he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook