Monday, November 11, 2013

Chai: I Can not Leave My Husband even so If He Impregnates another Girl or dating. - Foluke Daramola



In an interview with a Sell Mag , Foluke Daramola has charged her husband's first wife for making him as a result of her. Foluke emphasised that it was foolish of her (Bukky) to have left her matrimonial home due to the then alleged extra-marital affair Kayode was having with her  (Foluke).Protecting Kayode's additional Extra marital affair he was having with her before bukky left him, the actress said.

 “In the initial example, did you read within the Bible that any of the people who were the apples of God's eyes had one wife?”“Because it is currently, if Kayode goes ahead and impregnates a lady, can I leave him cos of that?” she requested, adding that, However, I am not even pregnant.”
 “If I decide to leave my home since my partner is dating yet another person or impregnated a lady, who'll eliminate, my partner or me?” 

Foluke more queried,
“at the end of the day, it's the lady that have the  home and you maintain it the way you intend to maintain it,” she said.“So, if my partner is misbehaving and I choose to quit, I shouldn't blame another person for to coming into my home,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook