Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: How do you stop a marriage you've already paid for?



I'm not asking if I should cancel my wedding or not because that's been decided I am only asking how will you go about canceling it and letting invited guests know this wedding will not hold. My ex-fiancee's friends have already paid for the aso-ebi, the marriage invitation has been printed, the hall for the reception booked but there will be no wedding.
Continue after the break.

My wedding was supposed to hold this December but I'd rather commit suicide than marry this woman. I won't go into information about what she did but recognize that no man cancels his wedding except it's serious. My parents have already been informed about the newest development but her parents are yet to be informed. She's refused to tell them, insisting that I do it since I canceled the wedding. But her parents are the least of my worries. How can I tell excited members of the family, friends and colleagues this wedding will not hold? Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook