Thursday, November 7, 2013

Do Ladies Who puts on Braids instead Brazilian Weaves Make better house Wives?




Somewhere the other day throughout a talk with a male pal of mine, a really fairly woman with simple but really beautiful braids went by. My pal instantly remarked that such a woman would have been a very good “wifey” material.  I found it really fascinating that he can identify this by just her hairstyle.

I requested to know the reason behind this viewpoint; and remarkably I was informed having braids were a certain indicator of modesty.
Continue
My pal discussed further that from his knowledge, girls who'd braids, as an alternative of the extremely high priced Brazilian weaves, were less likely to strain your bank account if you date them. Based on my pal, after learning from past activities, he tries as much as possible to prevent nearing girls with unnecessary extended weaves, extended fingernails, synthetic lashes and exorbitant make-up.

I took an instant to interpret all he explained, and to also analyze if there clearly was any truth hiding somewhere. I do trust him that braids makes one search very easy and put together but I also feel that number of girls must be judged on the basis of the kind of hair she chooses to,l.tyu4t5y6u7 wear.?.,,.i;

The lady you see rocking braids nowadays can very well be carrying bundles of 28 inches Brazilian hair at yet another time. There absolutely is more to a woman that what she sets on her head.

Before I drop points, allow me to question the whole concept of “wifey” material. What exactly makes one a “wifey substance material? Will there be a particular type to evaluate this expected material? In my own point of view, the key ingredient that keeps a marriage is two (2) people who will need to completely understand  of each other. “Wifey” material or perhaps not, if the 2 (2) persons involved do not have this important element, it could be burdensome for any relationship to survive.

I do want to hear the ideas and activities of the guys. Do you want girls with braids over Brazilian hair? Do you believe braids make girls more “wifey”material ? What is your perfect definition of wifey material?  And what you think of girls who wear extremely extended weaves?

If you're still single and searching under those weaves, I guess this is the time to give braids a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook