Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hehe: Man Wants Divorce Because Wife Beats Him



A 75-year-old man, Fashola Fakorede, begged Igando Traditional Court, Lagos, to revoke his marriage to his partner, Funke, 49, over Funke beating him.

Fakorede told the judge that his partner had made him right into a punching case and also  injures his body.

“My wife really wants to destroy me, she beats me every day. I don't want to die today, save my life now.”
Continue

He say his partner beats him if he asks for food or such a thing and laments that she's made it to be a routine affair.

Fashola also add that his partner doesn't care about him any more, remembering that she can be missing for all times and if he queries her, she will hit him with any harmful weapon available.


“And my Daughter  is also  taking her footstep. She brings house various men and my wife will not query her. So, I sent her from my home,” he said.
The man says he doesn't love her any more and needs a divorce. Funke, a trader, rejected the allegations, expressing she did not beat her partner and generally took proper care of him and respected him.

The mom of three, but, accused her partner of denying his children the proper to attend school. She also included that her partner had disowned his girl, and urged the judge to not grant his wish as she still liked him.

The Judge, Mr. R. I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case until November 25 for more hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook