Monday, November 18, 2013

I Do not Owe Anyone Any Explanation Over N*de Photographs – Dorothy Ofili



Born to a Nigerian dad and Hungarian mom, Sarah Ofilli is a global Model , blogger, presenter, and designer. In a recent meeting, she discusses getting right back together with her ex, rapper Ikechukwu and the negative controversies encompassing her due to some of her racy photos. Read below; How she handles Male admirers:
Continue after the break.
I don't give attention to that.  I appreciate them but I don't allow their advances get at me.
  Men come and go. 
 You can not allow your elegance be the key focus. Fairly, it is who you're inside as an individual that matters most. I really like all my male fans and admirers, they help me keep se-xy.
 On breakup with Ikechukwu:
It's not at all something I speak about, I am in an alternative place of my entire life today, I am in a great place.

That's only element of my previous life now. We've equally moved on. On rumors of them getting right back together; He came as a buddy showing help, that's that.  We're not back together at all!

On How she deals with the negative coverage:

I simply ignore them, simple! People make assumptions and you can not go around explaining yourself. I don't owe anyone but the Lord explanations on how I live my life. They don't really know me personally, so why should it affect my entire life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook