Thursday, November 14, 2013

If You Want To Be popular , Do It The Right Way! Karen Igho to Yvonne Nelson



Couple of weeks ago, Yvonne Nelson made fun of Karen's boo-bs and also insulted some Nigerian celebs on twitter, but claimed her account was hacked. Karen later went in hard on her behalf, and even shared with her she has been passed round enough by Nigerian men. Again, Karen is speaking. This is what she told  Victor Eneged when asked about the incident.
Continue.. popular

Let me break it down first and foremost,
 I don't know Yvonne Nelson and I have not met her. I heard she is really a Ghanaian actress. I don't hate on anyone who is wanting to make a living but you just can't come from the blue and insult me. Everybody knows I'm not troublesome. If you look for my trouble I would give you double. Why would you just insult Nigerian celebs and myself, ‘wetin I do you na?' It's not like we've met before. Attention seekers should go and try to find the interest elsewhere.
If your account was hacked with a verified account they won't tweet personal messages at celebs. They would try and send viruses and spam and keep on hacking. You never say Karen has been quiet and attempt to take shots at her. At this time, I don't even care anymore as they are attention seekers who when they can't get attention from men, they fight to have it from women.

A very important thing is to ignore them. If indeed your account was hacked, you'd try to find my contact and call me and apologize or apologize to Nigerians or mention at me on twitter and apologize personally. I hope the girl has learnt her lesson that if you want to be famous you take action the right way. God has blessed you and put you where you stand so work on the best way to succeed and not try to find ways to belittle other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook