Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kanye calls on fans to boycott Louis Vuitton after the VP snubbed him



Kanye West is angry that the Vice President of Louis Vuitton (pictured left) ignored bbed him & has asked his fans to boycott the giant fashion brand.
Explaining what happened during a radio interview yesterday, Kanye said LV vice-president Yves Carcelle refused to meet up with him recently in Paris when he made a request to see him.
"I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I needed to meet up with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't realize why we must meet with you.'I said, "allow me to teach you why you need to meet up with me."
'Everybody in New York City at this time don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January.
Discussing the LV boss Kanye said' Now do you wish to meet with me? Now do you wish to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don't realise my power.'
Heheh, Kanye! No be only boycott, na dadycott. Mr Carcelle used to hang out with Kanye,  wonder what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook