Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Husband Marathon $-ex Sometimes Makes Me Faint - Wife Cries OUt, wants divorce



A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve her eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a clerical officer, on the floor because his sexual drive was high.
"I've managed to stay this long in the marriage because I believed his libido would drop but that has not been the case.
"In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a young child, I'd two miscarriages as a result of excessive s-ex.''



She informed the court further that her husband liked sex an excessive amount of and gave her no breathing space.

"We start making love every day prior to midnight and this goes on till the early hours of another day. Often, immediately after he comes home from work, he starts demanding for se-x.
''He will refuse to stand up even though I'm crying and begins beating me whenever I complain.
"There were times I Used to  faint, however when I came back, he'd start again.
"The way he's going, he'll kill me. I now look over age of my age mates due to an excessive amount of se-x," she said.
In his defence, Shuaib admitted to having a higher sexual drive, but added that it was his right to have s-ex along with his wife.
"I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that's why I take care of her and give her everything she wants.
"I have now been trying to alter her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I enjoy her and would not desire to divorce her. I also understand that s-ex can't kill her," he said.
The case was adjourned till December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook