Monday, November 18, 2013

My mom is really a very amazing person, but… – Actress Shan George



Actress Turn movie Producer, Shan George confesses she keeps thinking who her father actually is. A 43-year-old actor unveiled this is one of the interview expressing these,‘I hope I knew my father. I'm the only real child of my mother, and my father was a Whiteman.

My mother is just a really wonderful individual, but I suppose there is generally likely to be that element of me that keep thinking who my father is. I attempted  tracking his whereabouts but  no avail '.Shan claims she went along to Manchester searching for her close relative general, but her efforts were unsuccessful.

Hence, she offered on exploring her father at age 35.The Cross Water River State-born actor who had her movie debut in ‘Thorns of Rose ', 1997, has been married twice and has two sons.



Random Post:
Pics: Late Sani Abacha's son Mahmud Abacha weds Hamama In ABJ
See more Photos From P-Square’s Peter and Lola Omotayo’s Traditional Wedding
Can you Imagine What These Secondary School Girls Are Doing With Boys (VIDE0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook