Monday, November 25, 2013

Nollywood actress: How My Best Pal Snatched My Partner With Sé-xual Affair



Nollywood actress Gloria Mba found her partner "in the act" with her best friend and that created her pack out of her matrimonial home and abandon her partner for her so called friend. Below is her experience:

Have you experienced Lesbi in Nollywood?

Sure, I've and I was really firm with them. We can play but when it gets further than I won't endure it. When you're not really a man, why should you be touching my sensitive elements? What do they see in it? But it's their choice. I'm not against them; just do not come near to me.


What's your relationship today with your best friend who destroyed your marriage?

I have not talked to her for more than a year. I do not have anything against her; God is my witness. I saw her at Shoprite in Surulere. I do not keep grudges for long , because if you're holding down some body, you are holding your self down too. I hope them the best.

Lots of marriages separation on the market, how will you intend to safeguard your next marriage?

From my experience, I've learnt something and I'll use that as a yardstick. All marriages cannot be the  same but I've always wanted to be a great wife.



 Random Post:
Check out Photos: Big Brother Champion, Dillish Mathews Marries Her lover (Pics)
OMG!! Check this Pic Out (Killer Backside Version)
President Jonathan Quarreling with stella oduah on Camera for the ₦255m vehicle scandal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook