Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pix: Big Girl, Ulomma Ezeji, Nabbed with Cocaine In Lasgidi.



As you know this, Ulomma Ezeji, a flourishing businesswoman is on her way to prison after she was caught at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos with 645 grammes of cocaine by the NDLEA.

    "I am a trader. I transfer women hand bags, shoes and outfits, but I make small gain within my business. My partner explained that I will make four times my money in one drug deal. He has been persuading me for long. I decided to offer it a test to develop my money base. I invested N2.3m in the offer."
Continue..
38-year-old person made this confession to officials of the National Drug Legislation Enforcement department after her charge at the departure corridor of the airport all through screening of passengers. She was going to Turkey.

NDLEA Airport Leader, Hamza Umar, who proved her charge, said, “Ezeji was found in possession of powdery substance that tested good to cocaine on her way to Turkey. We also gathered that she'd invested N2.3m to the drug business in expectation of creating high profit. The drug, which was carefully concealed in her hand case, was recognized all through screening of passengers.”

Ezeji, a native of Imo state, said she decided to get her boyfriend's recommend due to the high profit. She said, “Someone was to get the drug in Turkey and provide me my  money with which I'd in the line to purchase things in France.”

In his reaction, NDLEA Chairman, Mr. Ahmadu Giade, said all those that wished to make fast money from drug trafficking would wind up like Ezeji, "in prison ".

1 comment:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook