Monday, November 11, 2013

Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Pretty Fast” – Funke Akindele Voices Out




Nollywood actress and company of award earning movie, Jenifa, Funke Akindele, may be wealthy, famous and generally celebrated, but one-thing is still lacking in her life: a man. The actress whose nine months old relationship to Kenny Oloyede crashed about 90 days before, bared her mind lately when she claimed she'd wish to settle down rapidly and begin displaying kids, since time is not on her side.  In her mid-30s, Funke claimed she is hoping to God for her very own man soon.
Continue...


“Man proposes and God disposes,” she claimed, waxing religious, “so people should hold their hands crossed and hope for me to meet the bone of the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh and perhaps not somebody else.
“It's one of my desires to bear kids soon and I think it can come to pass soon. When I begin my home, I hope to reduce working so that I can give my loved ones more attention,” she says.
“A few of my partners have significantly more than three kiddies today,” Funke laments, again going religious; “Perhaps, this is one way God needs me to be for now. When the time comes, and the period could possibly be any time, I hope to stop acting to maintain  a family.”
She also offers a phrase for all those people who are frightened of requesting her hand in relationship:
To all the guys scared of approaching me for marriage, I say, you don’t have to let inferiority complex overwhelm you. If God says you are the right person for me, then nothing will stop it.”


Related Video/Photo Post:
Luxury Hotels And also Perfect Condo Hotels Around The Globe
Video: Man claws down own Private part(Balls) to the ground in front of scared tourists. x
Video: The Bible was written by Someone,it is fake, Christians Don't Worship God - Man talks about Christians

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook