Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wande Coal's Baby Face producer Shizzi Voices out on controversial Track




Top music producer, Sheyi Shizzi  Akerele, who produced Wande Coal's version of the controversial
song' Baby Face ', which Don Jazzy says was stolen from him, has released a brief  info explaining his involvement in the entire issue. He mentions he produced Wande's hit song 'Go Low' which he never got credit for. See his statement after the break.

I have heard and seen some folks rants about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I want to clarify this issue. I was just doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did. I don't see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time and energy to really dig into the matter for facts.
2 yrs back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go Low" and somebody else took the credits. I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it could be released as an individual which I produced. This is actually the url to the first version of "Go Low"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook