Friday, November 29, 2013

"Why I initially Denied having a boy" - Rapper Ice Prince



In an Interview with Entertainment Express Showbiz Plus, Ice Prince describes why he originally rejected having a boy when the Gist headlines made hits in March 2012.
"It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was deny it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.
Ice Prince also describes his connection along with his child mother, Bimbo Babatunde.

"I speak with her often and it's generally concerning the baby. That's all for now.




Random  Post:
Terrible: Woman Gets Expose After Doing it With Young Man In Abuja (Pixs)
VIDE0: Watch what Angry Mob Did to Two Women Accused of Stealing In Calabar, Nigeria.
Video: Nigerian Secondary School Girls Doing Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook