Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Person Provided Half of a Million Naira to Do it With Me – Nigeria's Hairiest Girl




Her Name is Queen Okafor and she lives in Lagos. Before now little  or nothing was heard about Queen. But Queen chose to talk to the media, never to question Nigerians for support, but alert NGO's to come quickly to the assistance of people who have uncommon disabilities as hers. Based on her, everyone looks at her embarrassingly when she steps out. She claimed she lived a standard live till she was 21 when hair began rising over her body.
Continue



In accordance with Queen who's 26, she got that from her mother. When you get to 21 to 23 yrs in my family , you begin encountering hair development, she said. I need persons to treat me just like a normal human being and I may also enjoy to appear in films, Queen said. She also claimed she's in a relationship at this time, and thinks she are certainly get married and have kiddies at the best time.

In her interview, the dark complexioned Queen shocked the reporter with her revelation on how homosexuals plead to take her to bed. She also explained why she pierced her nose.



“Why I pieced my nose was because it is fashionable, though I know I look weird already, I don’t give a hoot. It is my body,  I accept the fact that I am strange. A woman has toasted me at Elegushi Beach while I was there with my friends. On that day, she called me and gave me her complimentary card and begged me to hop into her car, but I refused. She insisted and begged to be my friend, but my mind told me that she is a lesbian and she was inviting me to Ajah. I turned her offer down because I know that most lesbians are into cultism. Some women will see me and extol my qualities, saying that they see women with hairs but that my own is the highest. In fact, one said I am the queen of hairy women. I met a guy at a supermarket and he was obsessed about me, before you knew it, he started telling me that he liked me, that I am beautiful and all that. Normal toasting, I thought he was like every other man as usual,  but after the toasting, he went straight to the point, to tell me that he would like to made love with me through my anus, promising to give me half a million naira.

But I rejected it immediately, God forbid! I can`t tamper with my anus.  I stopped seeing him and refused to pick his calls. I can`t do that. Another man begged me to bear him a child that will look like me, also promising to reward me handsomely. When I am praying, I plea with God to help me overcome them. Nobody can rape me because I am fearful, but men see me and get sexually aroused because I look special because of the hairy skin, but I have not been embarrassed or molested. Being hairy gives me protection as people see me and get afraid of me. Those guys who attack people see me and hail me. They will not like to do anything bad to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook