Monday, December 2, 2013

My Wife complains that a lot of nollywood actors have mouth odurs-omosexys husband



What is the secrete of your 17 year old marriage to Omotola? I won't say we have been good because I'm a fine boy (laughs), however it is just the grace of God. I'm so lucky and also blessed by God to have married my God given wife.
Continue..

That's a critical thing about marriage, you've to find and marry your God given partner. That's why a great deal marriages breakup. Some men marry women because of their hips, their “oranges”, legs and some other side attractions. But after s*x with her so often, what happens next? Does she have a good attitude, character or good human relationship with others? I'm not saying we're perfect couple, we have our own differences but we're compatible.

We have been married for over 17 years with four beautiful kids. A very important factor that's been doing work for us as a few is that I always encourage her to be who she really wants to be. I give her full support always. Lots of married women which are caught cheating on their husbands might be traced to the fact some of the husbands don't allow them explore their talents. I encourage my wife and kids to be what they want to be.Most of the influential men and women we have in this world didn't even go to school. So it is about exploiting your talents.

Some women love acting but their husbands won't let them believing that other men would touch or exploit them sexually. It is about discipline. The ones that desire to cheat will cheat; it is about self control.

 So once you see your lady kissing on set, you do not get jealous?
No! Not all. My partner informs me about her acting. Most times she even complains that some actors she acts love scenes with have mouth or body odour that she can't wait to leave this scene. So I even pity her about what she needs to go through and endure as an actress.

This acting thing is some minute acts and that is it. Will she follow the actor home?
Lots of homes have already been broken due to too strain on the wife or even the kids.
For the 17 years that you've been married, what're those special moments you can't forget on the go?
Hmmm! Truly and honestly, I can't forget the 1st day I made love to my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook