Friday, January 31, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: My husband says if I get pregnant again he'd leave. Pls help



Unedited:
"I've three sons but I'd like to have a daughter desperately. My husband always said he wanted only two children and after the birth of our second son, he warned me not to get pregnant again. But because I needed agirl , I got pregnant again but had another son. I still want a woman and I'm willing to have the birthing process again but my husband says the afternoon I tell him I'm pregnant again, he'd end the marriage and walk away. I don't know how serious he is by the threat but I'm afraid to test him. What should I really do? I really like my sons but I really would like a daughter.


Random Post
Gra*phic Video: Doctors remove live big maggots from a lady with new STD (LINK TO VIDEO)
Check out Colorful Photos from Veteran actor Jide Kosoko 60th birthday party & lecture
Pics: 'Goddess of X' Maheeda Poses 18 + __ TOPLESS Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook