Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua readers: My Wife is advertising herself, posing as an single woman on vacation in the UK



I'm in a 3yr old marriage with a 2year old handsome son, I must say he looks like his gorgeous mum. I recently sent both of them to the UK on holiday but I wasn't comfortable with it as she insisted on staying with her "town girl" friend that doesn't have a job but she's relatively comfortable (raised eye brows) and she's never in a steady relationship, unfortunately my wife, most times looks up to her.

When I complain about some of the revealing outfits my wife wears, she often says "Tope wore something similar and everyone loved it on instagram, no one said it was bad". She's always comparing her self to the likes of Tope, single girls that are some what wayward. You see, after child birth, I noticed that my wife's dressing changed for the worst, I could sense that she wanted to prove she was still hot. She gets a kick out of her friends calling her sexy mama and all sorts and I keep telling her she is married and she should tone it down especially to her place of work.
Continue...


Well, back to the UK where my wife and son currently are. This past weekend, she said she was going out for a party with the Tope. I said fine as long as she dresses decently. She sent a pic of what she wore just before she left the house, a nice leather looking black dress. Not too short but a little too tight but I let it slide. She posed innocently with her hands behind her back, I thought it was cute even though the pic wasn't so clear as it was outside. The next day, I was on instagram and I noticed Tope had uploaded pictures from their night out, I decided to check and guess what, my innocent looking wife wasn't look innocent at all. The dress was actually semi transparent, the sides were exposed showing that she didn't wear undies as well as the cleavage area, NO BRA!! My heart rate rapidly increased and my hands were shaking holding on to my android.

Matters got worse when I noticed she didn't have her ring on, that's why she had her hands behind her in the pic. I immediately rang her up at the top of my voice asking her to explain why she didn't have her ring on and why she dressed like a tramp and that I had seen the pics on instagram. She was silent for a while, she then said she didn't want to lose the ring that's why she didn't wear it and in fact she had kept it away as soon as she got to the UK because she would be doing a lot of shopping and didn't want to lose it.


Her excuse for wearing the dress was that the club was dark and no one would have noticed her dress. Can you imagine her utterances, coming from a married woman and a mum, NO RING in a foreign land for over a week!. I have called her names and decided to block my debit card that's with her, at least the bank alerts will stop. I have insisted that she leaves Tope's house with immediate effect because for all I know, she may have set my naïve wife up with a guy and that she should get on the next available flight back to Lagos. She is saying i'm over reacting and that I don't want her to enjoy her youth, at 28..  I am mad angry is an understatement. Those images are stuck in my head for life. Fellow Omo Oodua readers, am I over reacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook