Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Pls help, Do you think I'm wasting my time with this man?



Unedited
Please I need your opinion on something that's keeping me up at night. I met my boyfriend in November 2010 and after only four months of dating he proposed in me on Valentine's Day in 2011. I was excited and believed he didn't want to spend the time and was wanting to marry me. But it's going to three years now since we got engaged and he hasn't said anything about a wedding. Every time I mention it he informs me I'm acting desperate that I would calm down when he didn't want to marry me he wouldn't have given me a ring. We're both over 30 so I don't understand the delay. What bothers me most is that he's not really referring to it. I suggested we get married the past week of December 2013 so we are able to begin a fresh life in 2014 but he said he will let me to know when he's ready. Should I give him an ultimatum or perhaps have patience?

3 comments:

  1. i think you should give him an ultimatum that if he dsnt marry you before a period of time you are gonna move on with your life cus foreal gurl its as if u are under a cage,, n you need to get out of that,,, give some oda guy a chance,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just move on. The handwriting is clear. He is not sure he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have jst stated the reasons why he hasn't married you. Have you ever given him reasons τ̅☺ see you as the best choice for him τ̅☺ marry? Check yourself. @juliusblety is M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ twitter handle

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook