Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Egba mi o ! My Girl Friend Says; No S-ex, No Kiss, No Hugs. Pls Help!!!




Unedited:
I met this girl in church on the 22nd of dec, 2013. i was so strongly attracted to her that i had to pass her a note to wait for me at the close of service.After service we met and chatted for awhile, then exchanged contacts and left. since i didnt want to appear desperate, i waited till 24th to call her and on the 26th we went on our first date. i instantly ‘fell in-love’ with her; she’ funny, very frank and above all, her se-x-appeal is like 101% on the high (great bosoms and a killer waist)…

The problem problem now is that she calls me almost everyday; we go out like once every week. but she refuses to come to my house- says that my house cant be trusted cus she wants – no s-ex, no romance and no kisses b’cus she’s been through alot in the past and as a change person (christian) do not want to involve herself in her past life style. now how are i going to live with that? Am HIS SE-XCELLENCY for crying out loud and i love s-ex…….

I wanted to end the relationship but i cant, each time we’re together my hormones are always at boiling point cus am strongly attracted to her se-xually. she wants us to be just friends but her closeness is a real temptation to me, am often tempted to touch which she dislikes….just dont know what to do pls help!!!

1 comment:

  1. Guy its quite clear dat ur lusting afta her .. U dnt even lov her dat much , so my advice is discuss dat ur s3x urge wit her , if she can adapt "fine" if she can't "leave" simple

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook