Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Want To Hire A Private Investigator To See If My Fiance Is Cheating. Please help, i am desperate



Ok so i'm a 29 and half year old female living and employed in Abuja. I've a sweetheart or allow me to say a fiance and we have been together for 3 years. We love each other and we were planning to get married soon.

The issue is i'm suspecting he is cheating. I've reasons to state this. I'm really stressed about this and i cant sleep or eat as i cant marry someone i dont trust.


So i want to hire an exclusive investigator to follow him around and investigate if he is cheating. I wish to catch him red handed. I really would like to.

Does anyone know where i can hire an investigator? Do we have one in Abuja?

Please i'm desperate. Please help a dear sister in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook