Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm not set for Marriage now -Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar



Speaking in a recent interview, the Kogi State-born disclosed that her parents are not putting any pressure on her to get married, and that no one could put her under any pressure to go into marriage.
According to the Actress, “I don’t know why people always seem to be putting pressure on others to get married. When the marriage does not work out, they will be the first to criticize you. My parents are not pressurizing me to get married; my family is not pressurizing me to get married either. So, I don’t see why I should let anyone pressurize me into marriage.”




Random Post
Gra*phic Video: Doctors remove live big maggots from a lady with new STD (LINK TO VIDEO)
Check out Colorful Photos from Veteran actor Jide Kosoko 60th birthday party & lecture
Pics: 'Goddess of X' Maheeda Poses 18 + __ TOPLESS Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook