Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lady Uses her Oranges To Paint Artwork For Her Clients [Pics]



Gorgeous Marcey Hawk covers her b**bs in pigment and then presses them against her canvases.
The artist, whose work has been bought by celebs such as for instance Russell Brand and Hugh Hefner, uses a mixture of colours and angles her br**sts in different directions to create her eye-catching pieces.

Marcey has five methods she favours – the whole chest print, bosom print, the “just the tip” method, the “squish and swirl” and her newest method which she calls the “titty twerk”.

She then sells the finished articles ­online, with some fetching up to £300.

Since creating her first painting in 2006, the Californian cutie has made thousands of pieces which she sells from her online shop under her nickname "orange"ie Painter.
Marcey said: “My art is meant to be intimate, er*tic, explorative and unique with a hint of whimsy. I call it chaotic yet contained abstraction.

I began painting with my b**bs after seeing a performance artist drip paint over her unclad body and roll around on a large canvas sheet.
For her the art was about public display, ­however I was intrigued by some of the marks left behind by her painted body.

Her performance led me to my experimentation and my artistic niche was born.
My biggest influences are Jackson Pollock and Vincent Van Gogh.”

Marcey, who donates a share of all sales to the Susan G Komen chest cancer fund, also creates specially commissioned work in her unique style.

She added: “My paintings have been shipped all over the world. Some of the more well-known owners of my work include Hugh Hefner and Russell Brand.

I like to mix up my styles so have a good variety.  The squish and swirl method is the one I use the most.

1 comment:

  1. Help my india is the World Best Forum and Blogging Site which provides the all category of forum and blogging and Social Community site.

    Online Communities






    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook