Thursday, January 16, 2014

OJB Jezreel writes an Autobiography of his life Tittled ‘The Celebrated Beggar'



He says that the book will reveal a number of the tribulations he experienced when seeking donations for his kidney transplant and also about his life as a music superstar and producer.  He also says even though the surgery has been successful, he still needs a job that'll enable him to be able to take care of his family. He said although doctors asked me to chill for six months, I cannot because I have a household to take care of, I really need to get back again to work.   I think the help anyone can render me currently is to give me jobs to do. I don't want to just sit back and be idle.  This production thing has long been my passion and so I need to get back again to it.



Random Post
Inhuman: Abortion Video 
Afrocandy vexes, Posts Photos Of Her Oranges After Fans Call Her Old
What is wrong with these Photos ( Modern Day Wedding Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook