Monday, January 6, 2014

OMG!!! Read singer James Blunt's funny replies to mean comments from haters on Twitter





Do you know how many people prefer to diss celebs on social media marketing? Well, you can diss all you need but expect a witty comeback from British singer and five time Grammy nominee, James Blunt. He's has time to reply haters and his tweets are becoming a sensation - turning him right into a hero of some sort.
"Twitter started to be really fun when I saw some negative ­comments about me. I loved laughing about them and engaging with the trolls. I guess people ­finally got the chance to see my self-­deprecating humour.” James said

Nigerian celebs should learn from Blunt. Being abusive is truly not necessary. See a few of the singer's replies to haters a year ago following the break.













No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook