Sunday, January 5, 2014

Spartacus Star Liam McIntyre Weds Erin Hasan in Melbourne




The Spartacus star said word "I do" to singer-actress Erin Hasan on Sunday, Jan. 5 in his hometown of Melbourne, according to his rep."I'm beyond happy!" the actor gushed to people shortly after the nuptials. "I saw true love as a child and dreamt that one day I'd have the same. Today is the first day knowing that I'll have that forever.
"The Aussie couple swapped traditional vows in front of 120 guests at St John's Anglican Church Toorak, according to the magazine. The theme was "vintage elegance with a touch of fairytale."The blushing bride donned a Monique Lhuillier gown, while the handsome groom wo a Giorgio Armani tuxedo.McIntyre proposed to Erin at Disney world in December 2012, with a custom designed ring.The duo began dating in 2010.Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook