Friday, February 7, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Should I accept money from my mother-in-law?




I'm a married man with a beautiful wife and a twelve months old baby. I recently lost my job without prior notification. I've almost no savings to fall back on but my mother-in-law who is very wealthy says she would be sending me money for my loved ones upkeep. I expected her to offer money to her daughter but she's insisting on giving it to me. Should I accept the offer or not, knowing fully well how women could be if they start giving you small change? 


Random Post
Interesting: Nysc To Pay Female Virgins 50,000 Naira As Monthly Allowance
For real!! Women Caught rocking Trousers In Nnewi Anambra To Pay 50,000 Naira Fine
Pics: Samuel Eto'o shows off His Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook