Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Should I forget this guy or pay for the wedding?



Unedited:
I have dated my fiance for 5years now. Whenever I ask him about our marriage plans, he keeps telling me he doesn't have enough money for the wedding. This person earns 170k monthly while I earn 100k. I told him I possess some cash I produced from a supply, can't we utilize it for the marriage? He explained its okay by him. His mother called me from Benin a week ago and said the son told him about our marriage arrangement, that she's mapped out the marriage expenses.

To my greatest surprise she gave me an amount I can't really explain. I have 3milion on me while she said everything will surely cost 4million both for the original and white wedding. my wedding gown is not included, his suit is not included. Should I forget this man and move on with my life or release all the money I have for the marriage? I'm troubled at the moment. I'm so confused. Please advise

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook