Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Why are women not faithful? My girl is so cheap. Pls help




 Unedited:
But why are women like that? Why are women not faithful? Why? My girl friend is too cheap. To test her I opened another account on Facebook using my native names. I sent her request and we started chatting for a few days without letting her know I was the one. I decided to try her faithfulness in the partnership the day before valentine (13th), I requested on her number, she asked'for what ', I informed her I don't have a girl friend and I needed her to be my val on the 14th. Without hesitation she sent the number. I asked for her address she sent her real address. I asked when and where we could meet, she said we could meet at a hotel close to her house. I asked if she was in a connection, she said no.

Anyway we agreed to meet at the hotel. She knows my schedule that I wouldn't be in the home celebrating valentine with her. I told my friend to call her to come to the hotel which she did and my friend said she was prepared to sleep with him. Please friends what would you advise me to do? This is a girl I was considering marrying some day...

1 comment:

  1. "Hisses" I feel ur pain bro ...... Buh I will advise u 2 sit her down , talk to her on dis ..... Mak dis an issue , so dat she will sit up , mak her feel loved by u , so dat she wil be askin her self "wot more can I ask 4 ?"
    Den don't 4get 2 pray .. God s intervention is the best . Gud luck

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook