Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Did rapper T.I also "Kunjabi" on Break ?



Guys in wedded relationships are are making infants with different girls and claiming it had been throughout'a break' with their main girls i.e Dywane Wade, Ludacris and DMX.

This indicates T.I might also have had a child with an area chick while married. For days there were rumors that the Atlanta rapper and his partner Tiny were dealing with a rough patch and based on new reports, an extramarital affair baby could possibly be the explanation for their troubles.

If you are wondering why T.I.’s people are so pressed to keep things under wraps, just follow the money and you can deduce why. First off, with the assistance of T.I. and The Family Hustle, T.I. has been able to completely change his image and public perception of his dope boy rap star past. A more wholesome image opened T.I. and The Harris Clan up to a slew of dollars provided by advertisers for his new found mass appeal. Overnight, this could all come crashing down if this “image” is shattered. Well, don’t let them cute high yella children on VH1 fool you. T.I. & Tiny are a far cry from Bill & Claire. The truth of the matter is the crux of T.I. & Tiny’s recent issues stem from the baby T.I. has fathered outside of their marriage. Those closest to T.I. & Tiny are keeping it cute, but the Atlanta streets and big mouth members of T.I. & Tiny’s camp are talking. I’m told the baby is definitely less than a year old. So there it is…" Funky Dineva reports

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook