Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Egba mi o : I'm not attracted to my man



I have been in a relationship with my man for around 18 months. When I first met him, I never thought anything would come off it. I typically brushed him aside and never gave him a lot of thought as he's very physically unique of what I am usually interested in in a man. Eventually, I slowly realized that his character and personality is everything I have ever hoped, dreamed and fantasized about. No kidding.....

I decided to give us a chance. It's been 18 months now and he has started discussing long term plans i.e getting married. The issue is, whenever I meet or encounter a person with the physical attributes I am interested in, I start to second guess the entire relationship as I sometimes lust after those who possess these physical attributes.

I must say i can't help it. I actually do not want to cheat with this man when we eventually get married but I fear this may happen. I must say i love this man but this really is too confusing. Has anyone ever experienced this dilemma? How did you handle it? Just how much does physical appearance play in the long term (i.e after you are married)? Reasonable responses please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook