Saturday, February 15, 2014

“I didn’t kiss 2Face” -African Queen Yvonne Jegede



Several years after 2face Idibia released his award-wining song,”African Queen”, one of the girls in the video, Yvonne Jegede has surfaced to declare that she never kissed the sensational singer. The s3xy dark-skinned actress, who returned to Nigeria few years ago from Cyprus, where she went to study International Relations said, she travelled out of the country immediately after featuring the video, adding , she never had anything to do with 2face.

She also narrated how the controversial producer and blogger, Charles Novia lured her into acting, saying it all started in 2003, when she ran into Charles Novia in Surulere. According to her, “I saw Charles Novia and shouted out his name. He stopped and asked me how I got to know his name. 
I replied, saying I usually watch your movies on the television. Later, he inquired to know if I was interested in acting. I replied in the affirmative and he immediately invited me to a movie location. While I was at the location, the director of 2face’s “African Queen”pleaded with Charles Novia to allow me feature in the music video. That was how my acting career started.”

3 comments:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook