Friday, February 7, 2014

I'll Kill Myself on February 14 if Oshiomhole Don't Pay My Money ––Man Cries Out



Money makes things happen, and without money a man is almost as good as useless...

This 57-year old man, identified as Denis Amayo, on Tuesday told journalists in Benin City, the capital of Edo State that he will commit suicide on lovers day, 14th of February, 2014, if Governor Adams Oshiomhole fail to pay his pension arrears before then.


    What does he want to kill himself because of money?                                                               Mr Denis said: "I am my father’s first born. It will be immoral of me to task my younger ones to bring money for [my father's] burial while I cannot bring anything for the burial. I need my eight months pension arrears to bury my father."

Denis said he served Edo State government for 35 years in the Ministry of Agriculture and retired in August last year. He lost his father recently and needs the money to bury him, as his corpse is still in the mortuary.

Mr Denis insisted that if Governor Oshiomhole refuse to pay him his entitlement, he will sacrifice his life to raise awareness for other pensioners owed several months of unpaid pensions. More..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook