Thursday, February 27, 2014

"I'm definitely getting married this year' - Faze Reveals



Former Plantashun Boyz member, Faze says 2014 is the year he's settling down. 
"I'm definitely getting married in 2014. It's a must! It's necessary. All my friends are married with kids and I am ready to do that now and God willing it is with the girl I am with now. "
He refused to say when exactly in 2014 but promised to let his fans know when the time comes. Faze has been in a longtime relationship with a Benin-based model and law student named Sandra



Random Post
Video: 3 Uni. of Ghana Students Allegedly Nabbed Stealing P*nties 
PHOTO: Half human, Half Rabbit Found In Haiti, real or fake ? (LOOK) 
Beyond Satisfaction, S3xual Intercourse Is Medicinal….In A Monogamous Connection 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook