Sunday, February 23, 2014

Iroko boss Jason Njoku's runaway father calls after 33 years




Tech entrepreneur and iROKO CEO Jason Njoku revealed on Twitter a couple of days back that his absent biological father, a person he has never met before in his 33+ years on the planet, suddenly wants to meet him. B Below is what he wrote on his blog...
"So my son is now 6.5 months old. He is easily my greatest work. My family beyond all the success in business remains the most important thing I have achieved. Only those from a ‘broken’ home can truly understand that. A happy family is the ultimate sign of success. To be honest I haven’t really started truly understanding what it is to be a father. Currently I'm just muddling through. I haven’t met my father before. Ever. So its all on the job training. So as you can imagine I was surprised that after 33.2 years my own father decided it was time to reach out. Time to have a chat. Time to connect. Success has many fathers. Failure has none. #NotHavingIt."



Random Post
Goddess Of X, Maheeda wants you to see something (R*UNCHY PHOTOS) 
Video: Watch the Pastor who gives women DIRTY slaps (holy slap) to get them pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook