Saturday, February 8, 2014

NFL Star, Terrell Owens' 2 Weeks Old Marriage heads to court For Divorce!



Well, that didn't last very long. Barely a couple of weeks after getting married, Terrell Owens is going to divorce court. Owens eloped with 33-year old postal worker Rachel Snider at a courthouse in Newhall, California on January 23. Apparently, Rachel has recently seen enough. She's packed her belongings, left California and is seeking to get rid of the marriage.Snider told TMZ that the 40-year old former NFL star only married her to secure a loan on a $2 million dollar crib he wanted in Sherman Oaks, California."I felt in love and now I'm betrayed and heartbroken. I truly valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out from the love in my own heart, I tried to greatly help him. We'd a key relationship for 5 years and I married him for love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook