Monday, February 3, 2014

Pics: Miley Cyrus removes her everything For Magazine front page Cover (18__+ )




Singer and former Disney star, Miley Cyrus, isn't taking a break on shocking the entire world with her display of nudity and erotic pictures any time soon. The singer took things only a little further by removing her clothes for the camera on more time, this time around however, it's for the cover of W Magazine, as well as some other revealing shots within pages.
Continue after the break.

Speaking on why she wants to take of her clothes so much, the singer had this to express;

"We never were inside, and we never wore shoes,I think it's why I like wearing no clothes so much and I'm always naked."
"I just don't get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White," she adds. "I'm trying to tell girls, like, 'F**k that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blonde hair and big titties. That's not what it's about.' I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock s**t where we just don't care."
Take a look at magazine cover below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook