Monday, March 31, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua readers: Should I sell my baby?



I am a 27 year old woman. I have now been married to my husband for 2 years now and we are expecting a baby. In the beginning, he was happy about. Now that I am 6 months gone, he tells me that his boss, who has been married for 7 years with no child wants our baby. He said he gives us 10 million for the baby. The offer is very tempting as my husband and I are not perfectly to do. The money will change our lives. I know I can always give birth to some other one.I really do not desire to "sell" my baby, but my husband really needs the money. What should I do?


Random Post
Graphic Video: PHCN Say Don't Touch (Man burnt live disobeying PHCN )
See Photo of Annie Idibia breastfeeding on Mother's day celebration 
EndTimeThings? -VIDEO: Why would a Pastor Caress a Woman's B()()bs in the name of Prayer (18+ Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook