Friday, March 14, 2014

"I have a 53 year old man who wants to marry me", says Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett



Nollywood veteran actress, Mrs Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett, says she might go onto marry again irrespective of her age. Recently, a widow and a  septuagenarian (she turned 73 on the 3rd of Feb.2014), said she'd never say no as regards getting married again, revealing that the'53-year-old'man is on her heels for marriage. When asked categorically whether remarriage was still possible, she'd this to say: 
Continue after the break..


“I wouldn't say no. I am still alive (laughs). We can't foreclose. It’s silly to say I'll never remarry. I could have remarried if the circumstances had been different. I have a 53year old man who wants to marry me." 
"When you fall in love, you fall in love. You can't command the heart to fall in love and it wouldn't be a relationship if love isn't involved” she said."

Random Post
Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe nabbed Suc'king Actress, Biola Ige's B()()bs.
Malaysia goes spiritual, witch doctors try to locate missing plane (Photos).
Are you feeling dull ? If yes watch this Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook