Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mother’s Day Special




Iya lolu gbowo mi, tin toju mi ni kekere, ehin re lofi pomi Iya ku ise mi, emi ki Iya mi ku ise, pelu teri ba mole, emi kole koose fun Iya mi o, Iya o, Iya o, Iya o
IYA MI ATATA ------ MY SWEET MOTHER
Iya ni wura iye biye ------ A mother is a gold of many worth
Ti a ko le fowora ------ That surpasses monetary value

O loyun mi fosu mesan ------ Pregnant with me for nine months
O pon mi fodun meta --- Carried me on her back for three years
Iya ni wura iye biye ------ A mother is a gold of inestimable worth
Ti a ko le fowora ------ That surpasses monetary value
Mo feran iya mi ------ I love my mother
To se oloko mi wa saye ------ who brought me into this world
Feel Free To Type: Mo Feran Iya Mi ---- I Love My Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook