Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Quincy Ayodele drops herbal business, hands over to daughter, Tobi Keeney



Foremost herbal slimming expert, Quincy Ayodele has handed her thriving Herbal treatment business Quincy Herbal Silmmers to her first daughter, Tobi Ayodele Keeney. Quincy says her business is growing expansively and requires a younger and vibrant hand to handle it.

"I have decided that my first daughter should take over because she is a trained scientist. Her administrative ability is very sound. She is very effective and efficient and I am not. She is young and energetic and it would be easy for her to relate with  the younger generation. I am going to step aside only when I have to. I believe strongly that she can handle it so my mind is at rest. They were born into the Herbal business they know the in and out of it so they wouldn't have any problems at all. When I started Quincy I was younger and I was able to attract my age mates then, so for her now, she is already attracting her age mates". Quincy tells City People magazine

Random Post
S3X with Dog ! My Full Story, Actress Cossy Orjiakor
See The Tempting Photos From bo'0b star, Cossy Orjiakor Birthday Party (+__18 Only)
Omotola's Eldest Daughter Looks so much Like her you can Barely Differentiate them in this Pics(LOOK)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook