Sunday, April 13, 2014

Beverly Osu, the new face of hair extension makers Ivie Hair



Beverly Osu is the brand new face of hair extension makers Ivie Hair, and the former reality TV star is just pleased with herself. Osu posted a photo of a promotional picture for Ivie Hair with the caption: 
“New face of Ivie hair, no dulling, thanking God for blessings and grace. Beverly Osu the mannequin, black diamond with a brain, skinny but no pushover, may seem benign but bigger than life. I don't demand respect, I command it. I don't read the headlines, I make it”. 

Random Post:
Video: Prophet Nabbed red handed doing it With a Married Woman in the Bush. (__18__++)
The Things I Do To Guys With S3x ––Lady Confesses (Check it out)
Nigeria releases man detained after tweeting photos of gun-battle at SSS headquarters 
Like Us On facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook