Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua readers: How Do I Tell My Husband I Was Once a Prost*tute ? Pls help !



Please I need urgent advice from your readers. I have already been married for 5 years with no child and my husband is now saying we should do tests to test what's wrong again. The fact is i was a pr*st:t#te and had lot of ab*rt:ons. My husband doesn't know out about this secret.

A year ago, we went for one and I bribed the physician to tell my husband there is nothing wrong with us.  Now, he says we should go to some other hospital because according to him, he'd made a woman pregnant before he met me so he can't understand why it's taking too long. He loves children so much and always prays and begs God to offer us one.
I don't know how to prevent it because I have already been told i can never have a baby after so many abortions.  Should I pretend to be pregnant and later say I'd a miscarriage like many other women do? Please what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook