Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: How do I manage my Wife thats now a thorn in my flesh?




Unedited:
The goal of my writing this now's to get advise, else my mind imaginations and anger within may make me make my unwise wife pay dearly. I really like my spouse dearly and I cannot say of her, but she's always loving once we are on good terms. My spouse pride has made her do things and she still feels ok with. I thank God she's not really a graduate as I write , else no body could be able to manage her pride. 


Naturally she's always bitter, but but I try to be in her good books, but lately, I found out once we have an argument and disagreement she makes food for herself alone, so for like a couple of weeks, a housewife coping with her husband hasn't asked him what to eat for breakfast whatsoever. How can I pay this type of woman back, I've so many imaginations and ideas popping up in my own mind, how best to cope with her everlasting, though, this her singular act cannot make me forgive her, because, for a lady to feel its her right not to make food in whichever guise, in my experience its an unforgiving sin, I understand wives shouldn't do this, but ill mannered ones can perform, the price such could be paid should not be divorce, but..

Shes presently pregnant for me personally, our first child, I dont even know if I'm cursing or something, but I dont wish her better sha....I can already see the near future out of this little acts.


The few people I've asked what if were in my shoes  have said their minds, I need extensive opinions, hence my writeup. Also, to state this, she's a salary earner and I'm into business, so sometimes, money is hooked on business, like earlier in the year, I expended all money on various things and I also bought two bits of land, instead of getting one little bit of land, in both our names (Mr $ Mrs) and I shared with her after, if I may have food available as the others money is tied on other businesses that will take money, she agreed, or even, I might have bought one plot and have big money to make use of till money will come from my other investments, but that's my albatross now, as she's used the actual fact I dont have money presently to feel  assuming, feed herself and make me feel just like shit, dreaming about when I'll eat from the dustbin..What if it were you reading me now?


Random Post:
Davido's new ride, the 2014 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG 
Wizkid's 1st girlfriend & baby mama shows off her $3xy things (See Photos)
DPO who r*ped together with police man filmed assaulting two women both arrested 

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook