Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Should I Take transport fare from my in-law?



I'm an enthusiastic reader of this blog and I want advice from readers in the house. I'm working for a prestigious bank and am OK. I have now been dating a woman since January and we're really serious. I've introduced her to my parents and I understand hers too, most especially her mom and sister. 



Last weekend she took me to her brother's house for introduction, when leaving, her brother gave me transport fare in a package which I politely rejected (don't understand how much was in the envelop sha). The brother took no harm with the expression on his face. For 3 days following the visit my babe condemned me for not collecting the bucks from her brother though this has been settled. But next weekend we're visiting another brother's house, if I'm given transport fare again, should I collect?

Random Post:
Jocelyn Dumas & John Dumelo doing it in bed . (WATCH VIDEO) 
Madness at its peak: Lady Sends Completely N*de Images Of herself To Mavin Boss, DonJazzy (SEE PHOTOS) 

Exposed: Famous Big Business Woman's Dirty & Fully N'ked Photos pop on Online (Pics) 
Like Us On facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook