Friday, April 11, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: Tie the Knot With A Man who Always Threatens But Has Never Hit Me?



Unedited:
I've been dating him for pretty much 2 yrs now and although he hasn't hit me, he's always threatening violence. He'd tell me things like'If you never shut  mouth, I'm going to smack you. Why would you behave like that? You deserve to be punched. One of these days I will give you a dirty slap. I don't take nonsense, I will beat you.



 You're pushing me, one of these brilliant days you will get it." He's been saying things like this for pretty much 2 yrs but hasn't laid a hand on me. Now he desires to marry me. I won't ever tolerate violence on me and as a result of his words I'm hesitant to simply accept his proposal. When I told him what my reservations were, he said he's never hit a female and doesn't plan to. So why does he say it all the time? My friend explained men change if they become husbands. Would he carry out his threats when I marry him?


Random Post:
Jocelyn Dumas & John Dumelo doing it in bed . (WATCH VIDEO) 
Madness at its peak: Lady Sends Completely N*de Images Of herself To Mavin Boss, DonJazzy (SEE PHOTOS) 

Exposed: Famous Big Business Woman's Dirty & Fully N'ked Photos pop on Online (Pics) 
Like Us On facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook