Friday, April 18, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: What should I do with my baby mama?



Unedited:
Pls o I need ur advice cos I'm planning to kill somebody's daughter I swear. The way in which I'm feeling now I no send at all. I'm not high o. I'm writing this with clear eyes. Ok help me judge, I met this balu baby mama of mine 3 years back, Very beautiful babe, chick fine like miss Nigeria fine. yellow tall, Innocent but very ready to learn. I no even over toast her sef. She see confirm boy nah. YBNL level. Meaning yahoo boy no lappy. I'm rich and fresh that way boo.

So I taught her just how to smoke and she got addicted. We started dating and became smoking partners. Breakfast weed, lunch weed, dinner SK. From there we graduated to doing the injection, taking pills. It had been all fun until she born our son. Ok, we don Born. My girl still dey smoke with me.
We did our introduction this past year and we decided we'd stop smoking at the least she'd stop cause she's a mother now. But she refused. no Wahala o. I took my son and  I dumped her. Virtually no time mehn. 

Then  I met this girl in February this year. God fearing, Ok looking, gentle and respectful. Perfect wife material and I want to marry her. But this igbo smoking, no pant wearing smello ex girlfriend of mine will not let us be. She's claiming I destroyed her life. I no force her smoke o. Na teach I teach her.

She wants me to give her our son so she could train him but I doubt her ability and Me gan I ain't got time to train him cos I be small boy myself, I'm barely 25 sef and then unto Malay P, always traveling ish

Last week, She came with some boys to fight me and they took my son. I'm planning a revenge soon, I'm not too kin on training this boy, because I'm busy with other things at the moment.

Should I leave our son for her or just forcefully get him back and let this my new God fearing responsible girlfriend bring him up or better still send him to my iya Agba's (grandma) place where I grew up.

I need advice from matured people on this blog. 30yrs and above. And if u dare abuse me, I will give u back sharply. No time

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook